Highlights of my 2017

by - December 18, 2017


A year has passed...


Here, I am gonna announce the list of all the good things that has happened in my life during 2017.

Notes:

* I've watched bunch of good movies but can't remember properly so yeah i just put some of them.
* Ironically, I used to be a Book-Person but as you can see now I've only read four books for a year... Internet ruined my life to its fullest.
* Acquired my dream job as Content Creator in a most popular teenage-magazine, and as Supervisor in Fashion Retail Industry, But yet I didn't take both of them considering a few things (After people's persuasion-sales-pitch, It seems unfazed. When it comes to a job I should decide on my own right, this is nobody's meddling business. And I tried to stop being too hasty).

Good and Bad things happened, but I dont want to waste my time to start bitching about negative things here.. Remembering the bad would aggravate things and I merely do not want to drag around a same burden for the next year ahead. Nevertheless, this year has been full of joy and delightful moment and I cherish every detail about it.






















You May Also Like

0 comments