Took a Painting Class at Bartega Studio

by - May 29, 2019


I spent my whole days at the mall and I'm getting sick of it (well not really, I love malls). This sunday, I tried something different instead of go around the mall I chose to took a Painting Class at Bartega Studio. This event of A Bazaar in Souk was held in Ruci's Art Space Senopati. They offer two package deals for this class: Paint only for 24,3$ and Paint and Sip (with wine) for 31,3$. All materials are provided. The event started at 2 pm. When I got there, everyone started painting early and I was kind of nervous, the last time I had a relationship with the brush is for my eyebrows lol jk, It was sophomore year in high school during Art Class which a billion years ago... 

But don't be panic, this event aims to unleash your creativity and doesn't care about the result. You ain't Claude Monet nor Van Gogh... plus, they gave you a guide paper how to do it step my step. You can easily ask the Bartega crew if you having a hard time or confusion to mixing the colors. It's newbie-friendly. I was so happy during this class, tried to mixing the colors to paint with a good music as a backsound. I was lost in my own world, in a good way.


Picture 1: Getting tune with my artsy side phew

Picture 2: Following the instruction

Picture 3: Everyone seems to enjoy their own canvas

Picture 4: The Ambience

Picture 5: Color-mixing


It was a pleasant experience and a great way to release stress, also, you can take your canvas home after you finish the painting class. I'm planning to try another class after this, like pottery or cooking i dont know let's see.




You May Also Like

0 comments