More Stretching, Less Stressing

by - April 25, 2020



Last weekend, I decided to join Yoga Class in Mood Studio. This studio located at Jl Benda, Kemang, South Jakarta. We booked a slot for Gentle Flow Meditative Class that costs for 8US$ per visit.

Disclaimer: This event held before Covid-19 Pandemic strikes our country. I wanted to post this two months ago, but again I was lack of motivation. Smh

There are so many reasons why people join yoga class nowadays, being healthy is a new trend. Either simply for lifestyle or to escape the chaotic of routines. I've been hooked with Yoga since I was in college, but I did not spare much time to practice so I guess I'm stuck at beginner level lol.

Yoga offers a combo of health benefits for us. It's classified by several types; Yin Yoga, Power Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, Hatha Yoga, etcetera. Each class gives different purpose such as for increasing flexibility, toning muscle strength, better posture, recovering from injuries. The breathing, streching, and meditating techniques are to build strength and awareness in both mind and our body. It gives us Zen feeling, release tension, and help us to relax that we can't get from only shopping 😋

The Class that I've join at Mood Studio was pretty impressive. The instructor brought positive energy, I can feel that he genuinely warm, guiding us through every moves and explains all the aspects of poses and breath. I feel really comfortable.


Picture 1: Tree Pose

Picture 2: Reservation Card

Picture 3: I love the center formation.

Picture 4: Chair Pose

Picture 5: Cobra Pose

Picture 6: Having brunch with healthy meal (ew)

Picture 7: Trying out mood jamu, it tasted good.

In this current situation that we are all facing, yoga could bring some positive energy to keep us sane. Try Daily Yoga app, so you can easily practice at home. Stay healthy and safe guys xx


You May Also Like

0 comments